Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

98 Score - Got FSD Beta?

Sustained 98 Safety Score?

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like at least a week ago, Martin Viecha (Tesla's Senior Director of Investor Relations) reiterated FSD Beta going to 98 scores. When that happens, potentially more than 10k vehicles will be added (where currently FSD Beta population is probably close to 20k).

Tesla is planning a broader FSD roll-out to owners with safety score of 98 in the very near-term (should be material uplift in vehicle count). The next milestone will then be making FSD beta available to all U.S. customers, representing up to ~1 million vehicles on the road in America, which could result in noticeable impact on take rate and profitability​

I was on 98 for about a month. I didn't get it at the next software update, it came about 2 or 3 later. I had close to 1000 miles when I got it
Well crap… hahaha… I’m stuck on 97 even though the “calculator” estimate with the same values says I should have a 98… hopefully, they open this up more soon! Will report my findings once it actually happens

Well crap… hahaha… I’m stuck on 97 even though the “calculator” estimate with the same values says I should have a 98… hopefully, they open this up more soon! Will report my findings once it actually happens
The calculator only takes into account 1 day with the miles you’ve gone that day. Your main score is averaged out miles wide over 30 days. A day with a score of 10 may have no effect on a 99 overall score.

Here’s mine for example. I drive 150ish miles a day, so a day I drove 10 miles and had 1 FCW made basically zero impact.

Your score is not as simple as every days score divided by 30. Thankfully.
EE9B4A64-FAC8-4696-BCD8-E2440E1F2B8A.png