Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

99.6% of respondents said their Model 3 is a pleasure to drive

Tes*la*rosa

Dec 13, 2018
So Cal
“A nearly unanimous 99.6% of respondents said the Model 3 is a pleasure to drive, the kind of consensus rarely reached by any consumer product.”

Bloomberg Tesla Model 3 Survey Part I: Quality & Reliability | CleanTechnica

:cool: Kudos to app the people at Tesla (and its investors) for creating an amazing automobile and to everyone who bought one. As a very happy Model S owner, our next addition will be a Model 3. Can’t wait!

Reactions: EinSV and dandrewk

jonquiljo

Supporting Member
Sep 26, 2019
SF Bay Area - Marin
  • Love
Reactions: Tes*la*rosa

KenC

Sep 4, 2018
Maine
“A nearly unanimous 99.6% of respondents said the Model 3 is a pleasure to drive, the kind of consensus rarely reached by any consumer product.”

Bloomberg Tesla Model 3 Survey Part I: Quality & Reliability | CleanTechnica

:cool: Kudos to app the people at Tesla (and its investors) for creating an amazing automobile and to everyone who bought one. As a very happy Model S owner, our next addition will be a Model 3. Can’t wait!
Sorry, I filled out that survey 6000 times, and just to make sure they weren't on to me, I said it wasn't a pleasure 24 times.

• Funny
Reactions: Tes*la*rosa

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC