Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

99 Tunnel in Seattle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No alert but my car got the new nav as confirmed by the version number. It's here!
1564538650111134551554182653563.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WilliamG
The good news is that, with the 2019.20-10487 update, Nav now recognizes the SR-99 tunnel route and NoA also plots a course on the tunnel route.

The bad news is that Nav thinks the tunnel speed limit is 30 MPH I/O 45 posted.

I didn’t try a downtown address to see if NoA would try a right turn in the middle of the tunnel.

• Informative
Reactions: WilliamG
The good news is that, with the 2019.20-10487 update, Nav now recognizes the SR-99 tunnel route and NoA also plots a course on the tunnel route.

The bad news is that Nav thinks the tunnel speed limit is 30 MPH I/O 45 posted.

I didn’t try a downtown address to see if NoA would try a right turn in the middle of the tunnel.

Oy... that's a nuisance. Well, the key for me is that at least navigation works through downtown, whereas before it was just a right pain from a navigating standpoint. If we have to wait a little longer for the speed limit update on that couple of miles, that's not the end of the world.

Oy... that's a nuisance. Well, the key for me is that at least navigation works through downtown, whereas before it was just a right pain from a navigating standpoint. If we have to wait a little longer for the speed limit update on that couple of miles, that's not the end of the world.

What the wrong speed limit means is that one can't use Autopilot in the SR-99 tunnel unless there's a traffic jam.