Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A “boring “ delivery

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just short of three months ago I ordered my M3 LR AWD, white with white interior. In that time my family moved from Colorado to North Carolina, my daughter went off to college, and my oldest son got out of the Navy. Time flies as they say. But today my better half and I took delivery of this incredible vehicle at the new delivery center in Raleigh. There isn’t much I can say about it except that it was smooth and not rushed. The car is as close to perfect as I could ask for. I had plenty of the me and great lighting inside to look it over. Then there was the paperwork and We drove away. No drama. I would like to give serious credit to my SA in Littleton Colorado, Gabriel. This young man has kept me posted throughout the whole process, answered my silly questions, and listened to me drone on about my younger days. I know there experiences that people have had that demonstrate poor customer service. I will say that Gabriel does not fall into that category. If you’re in Colorado and want to get a Tesla, ask for him.
If you’re waiting for delivery, my hope is that it happens for you soon. Cheers!

Attachments

• CBCA2B76-4DEE-49FB-AD9B-B38031586596.jpeg
    CBCA2B76-4DEE-49FB-AD9B-B38031586596.jpeg
    523.2 KB · Views: 87
Just short of three months ago I ordered my M3 LR AWD, white with white interior. In that time my family moved from Colorado to North Carolina, my daughter went off to college, and my oldest son got out of the Navy. Time flies as they say. But today my better half and I took delivery of this incredible vehicle at the new delivery center in Raleigh. There isn’t much I can say about it except that it was smooth and not rushed. The car is as close to perfect as I could ask for. I had plenty of the me and great lighting inside to look it over. Then there was the paperwork and We drove away. No drama. I would like to give serious credit to my SA in Littleton Colorado, Gabriel. This young man has kept me posted throughout the whole process, answered my silly questions, and listened to me drone on about my younger days. I know there experiences that people have had that demonstrate poor customer service. I will say that Gabriel does not fall into that category. If you’re in Colorado and want to get a Tesla, ask for him.
If you’re waiting for delivery, my hope is that it happens for you soon. Cheers!

Beautiful car! Congratulations!

Reactions: NpOverspeed