Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor A beautiful Model S Signature Performance corrected and coated with GTechniq.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
He will be doing a silver one at the end of the month! The plan for mine is to have the service center skip the prep and let Pete do it. Paint correction as needed, Xpel, Opticoat, and tint.

Looking forward to working on your Tesla Rick

- - - Updated - - -

Pete, what is your professional opinion of the quality of the factory paint job from Tesla? From your perspective, is it as soft and prone to damage as many people say?

The paint quality on Teslas is very good. The paint is definatelly soft making it prone to scratches and other damages. That's why I recommend a "scratch resistant" coating such as Gtechniq C1, Modesta BC-03 or Opti-Coat Pro to mention a few, instead of a wax or sealant.

Note - When I say scratch resistant coating I'm not saying your car will never get scratches. I'm saying the amount of scratches introduced to the paint due to regular maintenance will be reduced by 70-80%.

Hope I answered your question. If you have any other questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact me

Shelbri..There are many variables that can impact the total cost of a job like this one such as color of the car, condition of the paint, how much defect removal does a client wants removed and brand of coating. Prices also varies from detailer to detailer. Do your homework before hiring a detailer to work on your car.

Pete, I understand that there is a range of prices depending on the condition of the car; however, with a brand new car, not prepped by the dealer at delivery, taken to your shop for the GTechniq application as discussed, about how much will it run? Thanks.

Pete,

My car was dropped off last night after it's annual inspection from the Miami Service center.

Chris washed and dropped the car off. He said the following, "I don't know who detailled your car but after I washed it all I had to do was blow it off. Your car didn't need any towel drying and the paint is really great."

Of course I told him it was Pete at First Impression from Sarasota. Chris said I've heard of him.

So thanks again for the great job. I'll be contacting you soon regarding the annual.

Roland

Pete,

My car was dropped off last night after it's annual inspection from the Miami Service center.

Chris washed and dropped the car off. He said the following, "I don't know who detailled your car but after I washed it all I had to do was blow it off. Your car didn't need any towel drying and the paint is really great."

Of course I told him it was Pete at First Impression from Sarasota. Chris said I've heard of him.

So thanks again for the great job. I'll be contacting you soon regarding the annual.

Roland

:cool:..looking forward to seeing you soon Roland

2yrs later and this Signature still looks amazing.
A proper deep leather treatment was done to clean and protect the seats.

IMG_3309.png
IMG_3306.png
IMG_3317.png
IMG_3329.png
IMG_3332.png