Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A/C not working

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi Everyone,
I picked up my Model X this past weekend and everything was working fine. Today I got in the car and the A/C stopped working. I tried rebooting both screens but it's still just giving me warm air even after I set the temp at Low.

Anyone have any other suggestions on any other possible fixes? Tried to search and it seems like rebooting was the only thing to do. I made an appointment with the service center already so I'll be taking it in tomorrow. Hopefully it will be something quick and easy.

Thanks!

My A/C was fixed but I didn't get to pick up the car today and I'm not sure what the issue was. They are sending my car over to the body/paint shop because the car was delivered with a pretty deep scrape on the front bumper. I'll get an update next Tuesday on when the job will be finished. So far my experience with the SC has been pretty good.

I'm only sad that since I've owned the car it's been in the shop longer than it has been in my hands. Can't wait to get back into the drivers seat!

PS Thanks everyone for sharing your experiences!

Add me to the list......

IMG_1338a.jpg

Fixed it in SLC (replaced TXV assembly and refilled chiller) and then it went out yesterday after supercharging.

It went out the same when we were supercharging the first time. We are in Minnesota waiting for it to be fixed for the 2nd time.

Very frustrating, especially the fact that it is summer and we are on a very long road trip.