TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

A day made of glass

Discussion in 'Technical' started by NigelM, Feb 27, 2012.

1. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

#1 NigelM, Feb 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2016
    Really cool video from Corning. The whole thing is worth watching, but FF to 2' 00" to get to the automotive bit.

2. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Covered + the ADMoG 2 in the S screen thread.

3. woof

woof Model S #P683 Blue 85 kWh

I keep trying to come up with a pithy "don't throw stones" quip, but I'm not having any luck. Insert your own glass house quip here: _______

4. NigelM

NigelM Recovering Member

People who live in glass houses should make sure the neighbors aren't watching.

5. Lloyd

Lloyd Active Member

Reminds me of an old joke:

A king in Africa wanting to feel important had his surfdom construct a huge throne made of stone. When delivered he enjoyed it for may years but grew tired of it and opted for a more modern version richly uhpolstered. His staff not knowing what to do with the old throne put it in the attic. Well the old throne fell through the floor of the attic and killed the king. The moral of the story is: Ready for this...... Kings who live in Grass Houses shouldn't Stow Thrones.