Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A dent on my left passenger side window trim [from a break in attempt]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all. My name is Apollo. I got a 2021 Model 3. Someone tried to open my window and dented the left side black trim. Does anyone know of how much it cost to replace it?? I made a service appointment with Tesla mobile service. Awaiting for an estimate. Has anyone gone through this same situation.

Attachments

• 1997AAAD-4FF6-4B8D-99A3-C3C4D310C972.jpeg
    1997AAAD-4FF6-4B8D-99A3-C3C4D310C972.jpeg
    352.8 KB · Views: 126
That piece is $65 for the rear doors and likely similar for the front. It's removed by pulling upward with great force and replaced by simply pushing back on so the labor charges should be minimal.

TF were they doing that they dented it there? Good thing though, you got off cheap! Post the sentry vid and hopefully the internet will dox the mofo.

That piece is $65 for the rear doors and likely similar for the front. It's removed by pulling upward with great force and replaced by simply pushing back on so the labor charges should be minimal.

TF were they doing that they dented it there? Good thing though, you got off cheap! Post the sentry vid and hopefully the internet will dox the mofo.
Thank you so much for your response and help. I'm glad that is only going to cost me. I was afraid that I would have to use my insurance. I will keep you all posted . The aftermath of the labor cost. Stay safe. Apollo

Reactions: TBrownTX