TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

A few people will have to wait a bit longer

Discussion in 'Model 3' started by Dan203, Sep 25, 2019.

1. AlanSubie4Life

AlanSubie4Life Efficiency Obsessed Member

Bottom one doesn't look like a Tesla to me. Who knows. Everyone specializes in posting terrible photos where it is impossible to tell anything. Hopefully the neural nets in the new phones will finally fix this problem especially with the low light photos.

• Funny x 1
  2. WilliamG

WilliamG Active Member

Was going to say. Doesn't look like a Tesla to me on the bottom. Could be a Model 3 on the top going by the reflectors on the bumper.

• Like x 1
  3. mswlogo

mswlogo Well-Known Member

Good catch, I agree bottom one is not. So it could have been used cars being moved around and possibly there was a damaged Tesla on board that caused it, but who knows.

BTW, I just had a new Chevy Volt delivered by Car Carrier and it had a Used Blue Model X 75D on board as well.

4. Dan203

Dan203 Active Member

That bottom one doesn't look like a 3, but could be an X. The article just says "Tesla Vehicles" it doesn't specify the specific model.

The driver says the brakes on the truck caught fire. There was a similar fire just a month or so ago in around the same place also a truck load of Teslas. Not sure on that one if it was also the brakes or if one of the cars caught fire.

5. WilliamG

WilliamG Active Member

Bottom one doesn't appear to have any reflectors. Model X has reflectors like on the Model 3.