Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A few people will have to wait a bit longer

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Bottom one doesn't look like a Tesla to me. Who knows. Everyone specializes in posting terrible photos where it is impossible to tell anything. Hopefully the neural nets in the new phones will finally fix this problem especially with the low light photos.

• Funny
Reactions: WilliamG
Bottom one doesn't look like a Tesla to me. Who knows. Everyone specializes in posting terrible photos where it is impossible to tell anything. Hopefully the neural nets in the new phones will finally fix this problem especially with the low light photos.

Was going to say. Doesn't look like a Tesla to me on the bottom. Could be a Model 3 on the top going by the reflectors on the bumper.

Reactions: AlanSubie4Life

Good catch, I agree bottom one is not. So it could have been used cars being moved around and possibly there was a damaged Tesla on board that caused it, but who knows.

BTW, I just had a new Chevy Volt delivered by Car Carrier and it had a Used Blue Model X 75D on board as well.

That bottom one doesn't look like a 3, but could be an X. The article just says "Tesla Vehicles" it doesn't specify the specific model.

The driver says the brakes on the truck caught fire. There was a similar fire just a month or so ago in around the same place also a truck load of Teslas. Not sure on that one if it was also the brakes or if one of the cars caught fire.

That bottom one doesn't look like a 3, but could be an X. The article just says "Tesla Vehicles" it doesn't specify the specific model.

The driver says the brakes on the truck caught fire. There was a similar fire just a month or so ago in around the same place also a truck load of Teslas. Not sure on that one if it was also the brakes or if one of the cars caught fire.

Bottom one doesn't appear to have any reflectors. Model X has reflectors like on the Model 3.