TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

A good 90D might still be availabie

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Kimo, Oct 11, 2017.

1. Kimo

Kimo Member

Was just playing around in ev-cpo and ran across this newly built 2017 90d for what appears to be a good price. (cheaper than many 75Ds)

Model S 90D 5YJSA1E29HF214214 | Tesla

Might be gone, but worth a shot if somebody was really wanting to pull the trigger. (I wish that was me, but waiting for my 3)

2. sdugan99

sdugan99 Member

In Devon PA as well.. I just picked up a 90D from them last Saturday. They were great to deal with. Someone should jump on this.

3. Kimo

Kimo Member

It no longer seems available.