Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Huge Shoutout to Tesla Service Vancouver

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I feel the need to give a shout out to the amazing service from the service team at Tesla Vancouver.

We had a door issue on Sunday which we were able to get latched and to continue to use our car. Of course, this had to happen during a long weekend and we were scheduled to start a road trip today.

Taking a flyer, I showed up at the Service Centre for opening to see if they could help. They had already read the emails from Tesla roadside and were thinking about how to address our issue and took me immediately.

They didn't want to have our road trip interfered with and immediately offered a loaner S or a rental vehicle for our trip. Given that we had 5 people and luggage, we couldn't take them up on the offer of the S so I asked them to see what they could do. Long story short, they got us road ready (with parts on order for when we return) and made what would have been a painful experience at another car company pleasant and enjoyable.

Way to go Tesla Vancouver! All of you are just awesome!