TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

A letter for my model s on valentine's day

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by Xiao ma ge, Feb 13, 2017.

1. Xiao ma ge

Xiao ma ge Member

To my love ,
    Red S ,Today is valentine's day, we took a bath together yesterday and then went for a walk hand in hand . MTXX_20170213_204642.jpg Can’t believe that it’s been 3 years since we are together!Our passion has never faded as if our first love was happened yesterday .Still remember the time when we whispering to each other;remember the story that we running at a high speed on the expressway ;remember that there was a baby between us. MTXX_20170213_204204.jpg I'm not a promiscuous person, Even though I have a mistress(White X) whose skin is as White as Pearl; and a concubine(Golden 3) is soon to be living with us, my love for you will not change! MTXX_20170213_204546.jpg Don’t worried,i will not sell you unless you meet someone else one day that I have to let you go.But i will make sure that they are good enough for you, take care of you and love you as I do!Love you forever! MTXX_20170214_090317.jpg

Your truly,

Xiao mage.

• Funny x 4
  2. calisnow

calisnow Active Member

Getting steamy in here. Remind me to disinfect your seats should I ever buy one of your used cars.

3. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

Which Tesla car seat material is the most stain resistant and/or easiest to clean?

4. calisnow

calisnow Active Member

@BluestarE3 - Elon says Ultrawhite. Suppose it's a good color match too...

• Funny x 2
  5. Xiao ma ge

Xiao ma ge Member

You are so humorous haha.

6. Pony

Pony Member

Wow,maybe i am the Mr right of your Red s.

7. Xiao ma ge

Xiao ma ge Member

The ultra white car seat material is the most stain resistant. MTXX_20170214_152601.jpg

Attached Files:

8. BluestarE3

BluestarE3 Active Member

#8 BluestarE3, Feb 14, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2017
    OK, so no signs of yellowing or staining even if spills, scuff marks or dye transfer marks (e.g., rubbing off new, unwashed jeans) aren't attended to right away? Also, how well does the material hold up to snags from buckles, snaps or jewelry?

9. Xiao ma ge

Xiao ma ge Member

But now it's still my valantine.:p