TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

A little tweak and my new skis are perfect.

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by stevem, Mar 7, 2017.

Tags:
  1. stevem

stevem Member

So a friend of mine bought these skis and let me try them. And I really liked them. And they were such a good deal ($235 with bindings). So I bought them too. But now we have the exact same skis so I wanted to do something to mark mine. So I tweaked them a bit.

Do they sell "musk" stickers? Maybe I should get a couple red Tesla T's for the tips too. Anyone know a good/cheap place for those?

elon skis 1.jpg
    elon skis 2.jpg elon skis 3.jpg

2. Nosken

Nosken Member

That's a neat look, but a great deal. Is there a link for the skis?

3. stevem

stevem Member

Yep: New 2014 176 cm Elan Race GSX Waveflex skis + mounted Elan EL11 QT bindings | eBay

It's not me or anyone I know. It's just the deal my friend ran into. I'm not super skier guy. Just a recreational guy who probably doesn't know tight camber from hard rocker. But I used these all over Killington on groomer trails this weekend and I thought they did great. Maybe they aren't god's gift to racing, but I thought they were great.