Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A look behind the curtains...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I found this thread interesting (and the tone funny): ato̧̕m̀͡i̴̷̛c̨͝t͝҉͡h̷҉u̵̶m͜͞b͏͝s̀́ on Twitter

Is it real? Much like you, I can't confirm/deny obviously, but this at the very least seems plausible.

Woud love to read what verygreen thinks of it obviously, as I'm sure he could at the very least confirm/infirm the "car side" of this.

Happy Sunday reading!

Nothing there sounds outlandish or unreasonable, other than the Twitter user's abuse of unicode for their username the likes of which I have not seen since the 90s. The intraoffice snailmail of cereal has to be my favorite followed up by maybe the pointer quiz.

If you wish to summon someone use @verygreen syntax.

Many more obscure details check out, but some more easily verifiable don't. E.g. one that jumped at me right away was "cannot have interpreted languages so all is done in bash" is BS, perl and python and awk are all there, but the json parser in bash IS real. Perhaps this points at some other embellishments that are not as easy to verify?

I also wanted to add that the actual location is here if you want to try your hand at the questions: the most terrible forum I have seen in a while.

I found this thread interesting (and the tone funny): ato̧̕m̀͡i̴̷̛c̨͝t͝҉͡h̷҉u̵̶m͜͞b͏͝s̀́ on Twitter

Is it real? Much like you, I can't confirm/deny obviously, but this at the very least seems plausible.

Woud love to read what verygreen thinks of it obviously, as I'm sure he could at the very least confirm/infirm the "car side" of this.

Happy Sunday reading!

While this is certainly interesting, it doesn't really throw me. I spent a number of years working in auto manufacturing and went home daily, amazed that any of these vehicles work at all. Chaos and confusion reign supreme pretty much everywhere. And I don't just mean on the software side of things; mechanical, electrical, project management, HR, whatever.

I'm half convinced that the only reason that we're not still in the trees, is that we fell out and weren't smart enough and/or were too lazy to figure out how to climb back up.