Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Model S DESK

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Steve Jurveston tweeted out a picture of a Model S Reception Desk...

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1087659_tesla-model-s-desk-greets-visitors-at-draper-university-hero-city

tesla-model-s-electric-car-used-as-reception-desk-draper-university-hero-city-via-steve-jurvetso.jpg

Last edited:
So many premiums / marketing "toys" can be made from Tesla stuff!

Sadly, however, from what I've learned, it's impossible to engage TM in a licensing scheme to resell anything with their logo or likeness on it.
TM's Alexis told me 4 weeks ago that they had hired someone 6 months ago to handle stuff like that so maybe great "props" like the above can become reality?

That desk is in the coworking part of Draper University. Draper (the D in DFJ Capital, early investor in Tesla) probably didn't have to do much licensing to get the desk. Look forward to seeing it in person next time I'm down that way.

It's cool to look at, but feels a little like cutting a De Vinci or Rembrandt in half and hanging on your wall...Of course, I love the special touches of the super charger plug, and of course, the appropriately placed cup holder. I wonder if it has build in speakers that go to 11. :smile:

Tesla Desk

Was dropping my daughter off at "Draper University School of Heroes" today and spotted this in the incubator across the street.

tarababy.jpg

She told me that her first assignment is to introduce Steve Jurvetson when he talks to the class on Tuesday.

I told her she must lobby to let me attend if Elon talks. So jealous!