Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A month for service..

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla replaced my X’s front control arms on my 2020 last weekend.
By Wednesday the car is now saying traction control, lane departure avoidance, automatic breaking, cruise control , hold are disabled and another couple of items. Regen braking doesnt work either. The car makes a funny noise when it first powers on as well. Now they tell me I can’t get it in for service until the Nov 21st… rebooting doesn’t help. I don’t know that it’s related to the recent survive but sure seems like it could be.
Mostly just concerned it’s safe or not. This is my only car so a bit stressed out.

I had the same error messages. The repair notes state: "Accessed and inspected front frunk wiring harness and found wiring harness to the abs module was chaffing in between a/c line and body of the vehicle which damaged the can wire. Intermittent grounding would short can circuit. Accessed and repaired damaged wiring." It only took them two visits to figure it out though.

If the error messages are intermittent, the only way I found figure out how to clear it temporarily is to open the door and exit the car so that the Pin to Start is required again. Resets don't fix it.

• Informative
Reactions: Rice&Curry
Recommend you take this up with the manager at your local SC ASAP.

SEND him/her a photograph of your many error messages and advise that it’s your only car and is unsafe to drive, post-repair.

Keep escalating until they make space in the schedule to get you back in….

Reactions: Genie