Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A most unfortunate event :-(

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Well, if you can't drive for a while, in 2020 Nissan is hoping to have a self-driving car out. Maybe that's in your future. Its definitely in mine, if it happens. But so sorry about your accident. Hope they figure out what happened and have a fix for you.

Really happy to see how well the car protected you and your son given the amount of damage. Not happy to see the state of the car though, but that just means you'll get a nice new 2015 Model S with all the new bells and whistles. Hope you feel better and get back on the road soon.

Oh wow GG!! So glad you and your son are okay. And that the other driver in the Honda is okay too.

Those are sad pictures to have to see.. I think you got your MS60 within a couple days when I got mine, and boy did we all wait a long time on that reservation list (especially for those of us who had to wait for the 60's). So sad to see another MS go like this.

Are you thinking about upgrading to an 85 or performance? Seems a few in the club here have decided to upgrade.

Best wishes and speedy recovery to all involved!

Did I understand correctly, you lost consciousness BEFORE you actually hit anything? If so, that is certainly somewhat scary, so hopefully the doctors can figure that out soon and you get back on the road with a clean bill of health! At least in time for your new Tesla. :)

Glad you're both okay, gg. My son has epilepsy and had to go through all sorts of things to get a California driver's license. But for him and for others I know who have lost consciousness for a variety of reasons, it can be done. The primary criterion is that doctors believe it won't happen again, which of course suggests that a diagnosis would be helpful.

I am very sorry that you got involved in that accident. But very glad to hear that everyone involved is fine. Very sad to see the photo's of your Tesla Model S in this condition. Your Tesla Model S was built to protect the people insided it, and so it did. I hope for you and your family that things get normal very soon.

Best wishes from The Netherlands