Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A new beginning...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Brilliant return, GG! I don't know how I missed this thread, my only excuse is that I was touring the factory in a Fremont that day, and was in a euphoric stupor for several days afterwards!

So glad to see you reincarnating your original Green 60 in the absolute best possible way!!!!

My wife and I have just done the unthinkable! In an effort to hold onto our beloved Green while still wanting the latest and greatest, we've just upgraded our 85D (which had "turned" Steel Grey) reservation to a Green P85D for delivery in December!!

I know now that I've definitely lost it ;-) This is the most outlandish decision that we've ever made.

The configuration is practically identical to what it was with the 85D except for the switch to the Black Alcantara headliner so, it's a weird kind of a config for a P85D:

P85D
Performance Dual Motor AWD
Green
Pano Roof
Textile Seats
Piano Black trim
Black Alcantara Headliner
Tech Package with Autopilot
Dual Chargers
Subzero Package
Active Safety
Smart Air Suspension
19" Wheels

My wife and I have just done the unthinkable! In an effort to hold onto our beloved Green while still wanting the latest and greatest, we've just upgraded our 85D (which had "turned" Steel Grey) reservation to a Green P85D for delivery in December!!

I know now that I've definitely lost it ;-) This is the most outlandish decision that we've ever made.

The configuration is practically identical to what it was with the 85D except for the switch to the Black Alcantara headliner so, it's a weird kind of a config for a P85D:

P85D
Performance Dual Motor AWD
Green
Pano Roof
Textile Seats
Piano Black trim
Black Alcantara Headliner
Tech Package with Autopilot
Dual Chargers
Subzero Package
Active Safety
Smart Air Suspension
19" Wheels

GG, you are my hero!!!!'

Us Greenies gotta stick together.....

That said, by your action you just dropped the scarcity value of our Green P85 by one quantum, so you have earned our everlasting opprobrium.

Greenies, disunite!

:tongue:

GG, I got to experience the P85D over the weekend. I am now doubly envious of your new config. Let me just say that my bank account is fortunate that orders for Green P85Ds were cut off a week or two ago!

:) Great to get your feedback on the P85D, Jake! I'd be in the passenger seat for atleast 3 months while my wife goes nowhere near the INSANE mode ;)

We are baaaaack!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419112068.501907.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419112090.955286.jpg