Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A New Movie - Disruption: Climate. change.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ggies07

Nov 8, 2012
DFW
Disruption_watch_now_image-01.jpg

Click here to watch Disruption now!

Disruption is a short film about how we can change the world -- before the fossil fuel industry irreversibly changes the climate.
It looks at how social movements of the past mobilized at decisive moments to shift the course of history, and applies those lessons to the decisive fight of this generation.

It features author and filmmaker Naomi Klein, CNN host and movement leader Van Jones, MSNBC's Chris Hayes, plus many more, including some of the key scientific voices sounding the alarm.

The film just went live -- click here to watch it online now: watchdisruption.com
Here’s the most exciting part of this story: it’s not finished yet. The next act will be written in the streets on September 21st, when the People's Climate March takes over New York (and cities across the globe).

This is the history we'll tell the next generation -- about the end of fossil fuels, about how the world was in crisis, about how we started to turn it around together.

Please watch and then share. I won't be able to make the trip to NYC for the march on Sept. 21, but my heart will be there.

Very interesting movie. I will finish to see it tomorrow. I very much liked the words of President Obama at the beginning of the movie that I already mentioned in the thread on Climate Change/Global Warming:

"We will respond to the threat of Climate Change, knowing that the failure to do so would betray our children and future generations"

President Obama

Very nice to hear a President of the USA speaking this way. It gives you a feeling of hope in the future.