Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A New Year Applause

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

kenliles

Jun 7, 2012
With a brand new year now upon us, I feel remiss without a round of post-applause for our Tesla investor thread moderators. All on TMC have done a great job, but I reserve this standing ovation to the Investor Discussion moderators. These guys have done an excellent job this past year making this challenging thread both 'on topic' relevant and providing enough freedom to make it seem like it belongs to the posters (for even distantly related topics that make it interesting). I've done this job before and it ain't nearly as easy as it might appear. It's a relatively thankless job with no pay and no benies.

For your time, efforts, activism when needed, restraint when called for, and attentive accurate judgements.
Those efforts make this one of the best and useful sub forums period.

Let's give a hat's off, standing O,
with a 2013 farewell and 2014 cheers to our forum moderators.
Thank you:
Robert.Boston
NigelM
Doug_G
(and un-named assistants)

From all of us here on TMC- Investors thread

Last edited:
Whole-heartedly agree. Also thanks to the investors who take their time to impart their knowledge and expertise in these forums. A treasure trove of information that even if you're not an investor you can appreciate.

Indeed, an (often thankless) job well done! I can only imagine, or dread what's involved in keep this board running as smoothly as it does. Just yesterday I noticed the annual division of the Short-term price thread. Another nice reminder of some behind-the-scenes work that makes this such a great board.

I also secretly like to visit the Snippiness thread every once in a while to see who went too far.

With a brand new year now upon us, I feel remiss without a round of post-applause for our Tesla investor thread moderators. All on TMC have done a great job, but I reserve this standing ovation to the Investor Discussion moderators. These guys have done an excellent job this past year making this challenging thread both 'on topic' relevant and providing enough freedom to make it seem like it belongs to the posters (for even distantly related topics that make it interesting). I've done this job before and it ain't nearly as easy as it might appear. It's a relatively thankless job with no pay and no benies.

For your time, efforts, activism when needed, restraint when called for, and attentive accurate judgements.
Those efforts make this one of the best and useful sub forums period.

Let's give a hat's off, standing O,
with a 2013 farewell and 2014 cheers to our forum moderators.
Thank you:
Robert.Boston
NigelM
Doug_G
(and un-named assistants)

From all of us here on TMC- Investors thread

Not to mention Bonnie and Brianman too!!!