Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A nice result in the reliability survey!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Reports such as this are helpful in giving me some positivity. And helps convince me that the car is worth the wait and the ultra frustrating lack of communication and customer service levels pre delivery, which on several occasions have led to me having my finger hovering perilously over the cancel order button.

Must remain strong. It will be worth it. Eventually :cool:

It's clear that Tesla need to change a lot of things with order updates etc. I think looking at the majority of threads regarding build quality, things are moving in the right direction, and the issues that people have are mainly things that won't leave you stranded and unable to use your car. Unfortunately you will always get more people saying negatives than positives. I personally think a lot of the issues are just massive growing pains from the huge increase in volumes and hopefully this will be very much consigned to the history books soon. I have faith in what they will achieve and hopefully so will everyone soon :)