Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A pleasant surprise, a new Service Center in Sarasota had a soft opening today!

Larry Chanin

President, Florida Tesla Enthusiasts
Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
A pleasant surprise, a new Service Center in Sarasota had a soft opening today!

Sarasota Service Center 6s.jpg

Larry

NigelM

Recovering Member
Apr 3, 2011
Northern Virginia
So I pester Tesla for 4 years to open a service center in Sarasota and then they open one AFTER I move to Virginia!!! ;)

(Seriously though, great news for the ever increasing numbers of SRQ owners and will relieve pressure on Brandon Service Center)

Reactions: TheTeslaStudio

Larry Chanin

Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
So I pester Tesla for 4 years to open a service center in Sarasota and then they open one AFTER I move to Virginia!!! ;)

(Seriously though, great news for the ever increasing numbers of SRQ owners and will relieve pressure on Brandon Service Center)

Hi Nigel,

Thanks, I'm sure that without all your founding efforts we here in Sarasota we wouldn't have had all this Tesla goodness today.

Remember back in October 2011, when we first started the Tesla club, right after you arranged to have Tesla bring that wonderful Model S Alpha prototype to the Sarasota Yacht Club?

It was irresistible and I just had to give the Tesla kid with the iPad the deposit that started my slide to Tesla obsession. ;-)

Tesla Model S at the Sarasota Yacht Club Oct 21 2011.jpg

The Model S Alpha Prototype with 12 coats of Signature Red paint on the teak floors of the Sarasota Yacht Club in October 2011.

I hope things are going well in horse county.

Regards,

Larry

Last edited:
Reactions: mociaf9 and NigelM

Rick S

Nov 12, 2018
Venice, FL
I haven’t seen or heard anything more about the Sarasota Serivce Center since these early posts. Has anyone used the serivce center yet? Is it fully functional now?

Larry Chanin

Aug 22, 2011
Sarasota, Florida
I haven’t seen or heard anything more about the Sarasota Serivce Center since these early posts. Has anyone used the serivce center yet? Is it fully functional now?
Rick,

The Tesla Find Us map indicates that the Sarasota Service Center is providing service by calling in for an appointment at (877) 798-3752.

Larry

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC