Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A plethora of error messages.....

Ghosty

Apr 28, 2016
Las Vegas, Nevada
My Model S, as described in title below, recently displayed a message pertaining to reduced A/C from a problem with the Louvers. After a week and constant requests with Service Center, my appointment was ultimately changed to July 23, 2021. Well, today, while I entered my car (I drove the car a couple of days when it wasn't 105+ heat), I noticed a message about not enough power. Screens were all on, but car would not shift into drive. Eventually, after requesting a tow through Tesla App, the entire screen shut down. I was a bit disappointed the Rep didn't tell me to put the car in Tow mode before loss of full control. This is the list of messages that started popping all over the screen.

1627023729510.JPEG

Any thoughts? I'm out of warranty too. Ouch!

Reactions: hcdavis3

hcdavis3

HCD3
Supporting Member
Mar 3, 2019
My Model S, as described in title below, recently displayed a message pertaining to reduced A/C from a problem with the Louvers. After a week and constant requests with Service Center, my appointment was ultimately changed to July 23, 2021. Well, today, while I entered my car (I drove the car a couple of days when it wasn't 105+ heat), I noticed a message about not enough power. Screens were all on, but car would not shift into drive. Eventually, after requesting a tow through Tesla App, the entire screen shut down. I was a bit disappointed the Rep didn't tell me to put the car in Tow mode before loss of full control. This is the list of messages that started popping all over the screen.

View attachment 687170

Any thoughts? I'm out of warranty too. Ouch!
That is a bummer. I hope you get this sorted out soon.

Products we're discussing on TMC...

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC