Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A possible solution to the Tesla parts problem

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently discovered Autobahn parts in California, which sells parts from wrecked Teslas (which must be abundant in California). They have a very good selection of like-new parts of all kinds, from body parts, touchscreens, wiring harnesses, you name it. Their web site also has a list of parts for Tesla with many photos and thorough descriptions. I called today to order a part (the Alcantara dash pad) and I found a super friendly and supportive staff. Best yet the part will ship today and be in my hands early next week, and will cost me much less than if I had bought it from Tesla (if Tesla even has the part).

If you need a part you might want to start with a search on their web site.

• Love
Reactions: AutobahnEV
I recently discovered Autobahn parts in California, which sells parts from wrecked Teslas (which must be abundant in California). They have a very good selection of like-new parts of all kinds, from body parts, touchscreens, wiring harnesses, you name it. Their web site also has a list of parts for Tesla with many photos and thorough descriptions. I called today to order a part (the Alcantara dash pad) and I found a super friendly and supportive staff. Best yet the part will ship today and be in my hands early next week, and will cost me much less than if I had bought it from Tesla (if Tesla even has the part).

If you need a part you might want to start with a search on their web site.

@AutobahnEV owns this company and is a cool dude. Went down there and donated some parts from my wreck. Responsive on the forums here too

• Love
Reactions: AutobahnEV