TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

A possible solution to the Tesla parts problem

Discussion in 'Model S' started by artsci, Jun 14, 2018.

1. artsci

artsci Sponsor

I recently discovered Autobahn parts in California, which sells parts from wrecked Teslas (which must be abundant in California). They have a very good selection of like-new parts of all kinds, from body parts, touchscreens, wiring harnesses, you name it. Their web site also has a list of parts for Tesla with many photos and thorough descriptions. I called today to order a part (the Alcantara dash pad) and I found a super friendly and supportive staff. Best yet the part will ship today and be in my hands early next week, and will cost me much less than if I had bought it from Tesla (if Tesla even has the part).

If you need a part you might want to start with a search on their web site.

• Love x 1
  2. artsci

artsci Sponsor

3. SW2Fiddler

SW2Fiddler Ell Zee One, when the twins alit.

Thanks! Going to check S85 half-shaft situation.

• Like x 1
  4. bakerboy

bakerboy Member

• Like x 1
  5. demundus

demundus Member

@AutobahnEV owns this company and is a cool dude. Went down there and donated some parts from my wreck. Responsive on the forums here too

• Love x 1