Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A powertrain in a hybrid car with electricity and compressed-air propulsions

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello everybody. I've worked on a plan of a hybrid car for about a year. My intention was to help the environment, in particular the weather of Iran where we suffer from its pollution. I started a review on the existing possibilities and I found out the electric vehicles are interesting options. So I focused on removing their flaws and I reached to the present document. I hope to improve it by the help of experts. Also I like a company or person would determine to build it; because I cannot by myself. I'm just a man of theory without any equipments. However, I will keep contacting to active companies about my plan with the hope of realizing it someday. If this plan would gain attention from the people who care about the environment and future of the planet, that would be a contribution of mine to the world.
You can download my plan, a 60-pages PDF file from one of these links:

viXra.org e-Print archive, viXra:1110.0049, On Developing a Powertrain in a Hybrid Car with Electricity and Compressed-Air Propulsions
On developing a powertrain in a hybrid car with electricity and compressed-air propulsions.pdf - 4shared.com - document sharing - download

Cheers,
MM :smile:

VolkerP,
Thank you for the reply. Well, the English version is the most complete version. Actually it describes a concept in terms of physics, not engineering details. I have also a Persian/Farsi version, but it's not complete yet. I devoted much time to the English version to more number of people would be aware of it, but if you need a Persian version, just tell me and I'd prepare it within a couple of days.
Anyhow, I'm happy to be here, because a major motivation of mine to work on the plan was watching a TV report about Tesla Roadster, then I found its founder Mr. Elon Musk, an interesting person.
I decided my plan to be discussed in internet forums, so I registered here as well, but if you really like to know more about it, I suggest you read these debates respectively and carefully: (it take time to digest details, but it also saves time for both of us to understand each other)

Two Propulsions of Electricity and Compressed-air for a Hybrid Car - Ultimatecarpage.com forums

(The first & longest related thread, only reading this is enough, 3 pages by now)
Two Propulsions of Electricity and Compressed-air for a Hybrid Car - SciForums.com
(I quit posting therein, I might come back …)

A Plan of a Hybrid Car to Help the Environment, page 1
(another thread, less technical)

Recently, I saw this:

Wiliot - Battery-free Bluetooth Tags
Battery-Free Bluetooth Tracking Tags From Wiliot
Battery-free sensor tag gathers energy from radio frequencies
World’s first battery-free Bluetooth chip pulls power from the air
This tiny Bluetooth chip doesn’t need a battery because it harvests energy from the air
Wiliot Promises Battery-Free Bluetooth Sticker with Integrated Processor and Sensors

IMHO, this might be useful in my hybrid car design, regarding the existing waves! Perhaps one should put them near special pieces that produce more waves, to absorb waves better, i.e., any trick on harvesting any kind of energy for converting it to electric form.

As I always say: hundreds of them to give electricity in kilowatt scales, that would be so nice!

Recently, I saw this:

Wiliot - Battery-free Bluetooth Tags
Battery-Free Bluetooth Tracking Tags From Wiliot
World’s first battery-free Bluetooth chip pulls power from the air
This tiny Bluetooth chip doesn’t need a battery because it harvests energy from the air
Wiliot Promises Battery-Free Bluetooth Sticker with Integrated Processor and Sensors

IMHO, this might be useful in my hybrid car design, regarding the existing waves! Perhaps one should put them near special pieces that produce more waves, to absorb waves better, i.e., any trick on harvesting any kind of energy for converting it to electric form.

As I always say: hundreds of them to give electricity in kilowatt scales, that would be so nice!

If you gained the electricity from a million of these type devices for a million years, you may have enough power to move the car a few meters. They tend to work a nanowatt scale, cars need kilowatts

for a million years
I understand we need a lot of them, but why did you mention time? million years? surely not! I assume a scheme of saving & releasing energy in a short time, fit for supercapacitors, then pumping compressed-air tanks, then lithium battery packs ...

They tend to work a nanowatt scale
The nanowatt scales are not considerable to me too, I drew your attention to a comment in here:

...I found a paper somewhere suggesting they can gather something like 0.25 microwatts from ambient radio waves. ...

Microwatt is better, very better! That is why I estimated thousands of them, not millions units! ... and the involved waves in such an electric car is really accountable, how ever I can't give you a definite number for now, just conjecture ...
Also, let me play with the last card: This recent breakthrough is not the only way of harvesting electricity for my car plan (a hybrid of electric & compressed-air powertrain); I have collected a few other methods and discussed on them since 2011, in here:

Two Propulsions of Electricity and Compressed-air for a Hybrid Car - Page 8 - Ultimatecarpage.com forums