Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Proud Tesla Employee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was driving down the interstate on my way to work this morning in my Model S oblivious to all the ICE cars around me. At some point I noticed a car had pulled alongside and was not overtaking me even though I was going at a relaxed 55 mph in the slow lane. I glanced over, and see this guy in an Audi A4 holding up a red badge and waving it at me. At first I did not understand, but then I noticed the Tesla logo on the badge and realized that he likely was an employee probably on his way to the Tesla factory in Fremont. He had a big grin and the pride reflected in his face was obvious. I gave him a big thumbs-up which he promptly returned. I wish I had had the presence of mind to take a picture...

There was another such report from the Bay Area this time last year where a guy in a pickup truck flagged down an early Sig Model S owner (who's on TMC) and asked him how the car was working out for him. The guy apparently works at the factory on installing the car's suspension and was really happy to see them on the road.