Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

a Real Head Turner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I dont think there is another car that has turned so many heads, or gathered so many crowds as the Tesla has.

each day on the way to work or driving home
1) are at least 4-5 "Tesla passes" >> cars quickly passing only to slam on the brakes and creep back for a second look
2) at least the same amount of people tailing me in my blind spot, which is their front wheel is parallel to my rear wheel, these cars will appear to pass me but then slow down and never actually pass even if there is no one in front of them and they are in the fast lane
3) if i leave my car in a public place, at least 2-3 people are standing there looking inside when i get back
4) at least 6-7 pedestrians stop, point and say "thats a tesla" or "look at that car!" and then everyone else looks, I've seen teenage girls do this, it is not limited to any age group or gender, in fact yesterday at costco, this 80+ yr old couple said wow you got a Tesla.

whats crazy is this is happening MORE not less.

My wife gives me details several times a week. Last night took our son out for dinner, looked out the window and four guys were looking it over closely.

People tell me "I've seen them, but haven't seen them up close".

Glad MS's are still viewed as something new and cool out there. As pointed out by ken830, they are everywhere in the Bay area! I work in San Jose and the parking garage at work has grown from 1 MS (me) in November 2012 to >20 today! And there are only about 1000 people who work at this site! This morning, 2 of us (both Pearl White), pulled into the car park together! Of course, we still give each other the "TEsla Nod" and always have our "Tesla Grin". I can't wait until the same holds true throughout the country!

cheers,

jdiii

MS Sig 692
MX Sig 969 - can't wait!!!