Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A real steering wheel for new Model S & X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
While I have no intension in trading in my 2020 Model S for the new 2022, the yoke steering was the most negative I found with Teslas decision to not give an option. I had the same opinion about the lack of a driver's display for the Model Y. Considering the mixed feelings on the Yoke and the lack of the driver's display, I was certain that a company like Hansshow would come in and offer people options that are basic plug'n play. It's good many of you offered even more alternatives for people to consider. Owners can decide for themselves what works and is in their price range.

The one thing not mentioned yet is whether these options offer heated steering wheel. If any of you are considering adding this you may wish to inquire.

While I have no intension in trading in my 2020 Model S for the new 2022, the yoke steering was the most negative I found with Teslas decision to not give an option. I had the same opinion about the lack of a driver's display for the Model Y. Considering the mixed feelings on the Yoke and the lack of the driver's display, I was certain that a company like Hansshow would come in and offer people options that are basic plug'n play. It's good many of you offered even more alternatives for people to consider. Owners can decide for themselves what works and is in their price range.

The one thing not mentioned yet is whether these options offer heated steering wheel. If any of you are considering adding this you may wish to inquire.
I specifically mentioned a heating option in my reply :)