Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A referral!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone ordered a car in March and used my referral code. I can't tell who it is, it just names a leasing company, but it must've come from here because I don't recall giving my code to anyone except for leaving it in my profile on here.

Weirdly, it's through VW Financial Services.

Anyway, just to say, A Great Big Thank You, whoever you are, for my supercharger miles! You're very kind. I hope your lovely new silent non-stinky-gas-belching car arrives soon and gives you much joy.

Hopefully something will happen to lockdown that leads us both to using them before the clock stops! I think it's still 6 months?

Luke

Someone ordered a car in March and used my referral code. I can't tell who it is, it just names a leasing company, but it must've come from here because I don't recall giving my code to anyone except for leaving it in my profile on here.

Weirdly, it's through VW Financial Services.

Anyway, just to say, A Great Big Thank You, whoever you are, for my supercharger miles! You're very kind. I hope your lovely new silent non-stinky-gas-belching car arrives soon and gives you much joy.

Hopefully something will happen to lockdown that leads us both to using them before the clock stops! I think it's still 6 months?

Luke
How do we put or referral codes on here?