Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A Satire (Downfall Hitler Rant) on the Tesla FSD team trying to tell the boss that FSD has problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw you liked my more serious videos. This one is in fun. And everybody who has seen one of the thousands of other Hitler videos should know they are not in any way trying to compare the subject with Hitler, just do some satire. Enjoy.

I chuckled when "downfall Hitler" shouts "It's a crutch! Lidar is just a crutch!" LOL.

Yet, when Elon uses Hitler meme people get angry … ;)
These things are not at all equivalent man, the video in the OP is strongly disparaging Hitler/Nazis and has been used since time immemorial to create caricatures of people

Elon’s meme + the caption were basically saying that Trudeau’s actions around the truck convoy are worse than Hitler committing genocide

Reactions: diplomat33
love Downfall memes. @bradtem, it is pretty customary to just keep the subtitle "mein fuhrer" for that line (for future reference). We all know who is supposed to be Elon :D
Dunno if I would say customary. If you can find something else to say that's amusing it's a good idea. In my other Downfall meme, which was about the producers of Downfall the movie, I had it as "My Producer" and folks enjoyed that.

Yet, when Elon uses Hitler meme people get angry … ;)
Downfall videos -- of which there are literally thousands -- are not about Hitler, or comparing people to Hitler. They are a thing among themselves, now, but even when they started, they were not about Hitler, they were about the comedy of the rage and applying it to incongruous (often insider) topics, such as self-driving car design.

Reactions: Jeff N
Dunno if I would say customary. If you can find something else to say that's amusing it's a good idea. In my other Downfall meme, which was about the producers of Downfall the movie, I had it as "My Producer" and folks enjoyed that.

The best ones IMO are the ones that try to make it sound like the translations are genuine, and you certainly applied that in other areas. It's just "mein Fuhrer" is so recognizable for English speakers that many of the memes just subtitle it literally. Anyway, not a criticism, just an observation. I enjoyed the meme.