TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

A Slack Group for Tesla Investor Discussions

Discussion in 'TSLA Investor Discussions' started by Clprenz, Oct 27, 2016.

1. Clprenz

Clprenz Member

Hey everyone, I thought it might be interesting to have a slack group to discuss price movements, long term strategies, and bounce ideas off each other.

You can sign up to be added here: Slack Sign Up

I thought the organization of Slack might be useful for some types of discussions.

This should be a nice way to share some more personal models that you don't want public

2. Clprenz

Clprenz Member

I've invited the first batch of people! Keep them coming! I'm looking forward to building a community of people to learn more and understand TSLA better!
    Thanks Everyone!

3. Clprenz

Clprenz Member

Hey everyone! Just wanted to post an update- The slack channel is slow! I still think this has potential to have vibrant discussions. This is perfect for people that use Slack at work! Let me know if you have any feedback!

4. Clprenz

Clprenz Member

Not sure how to edit posts on here anymore, but here is an update.
    Hey Everyone!
    We are still working on getting a good group on Slack to discuss Tesla and the stock's performance. I think this will be really informative and bring good discussions!
    Here is a link to sign up in a very easy and improved way: Join Tesla Investors on Slack!

If anyone has any guests they would like to invite to do AMA's... I'm looking :)