Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A super sexy X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my X75D this morning and it’s so sexy! Shiny solid black exterior with all soft, white interior..the paint looks like a mirror, I love the graphite trim and it drives like a dream. Taking my sexy X for tint and paint protection tomorrow. The hubs and I picked it up at the Costa Mesa service/delivery center; we were told they delivered 60 Tesla’s yesterday and 40 were being handed over today! I can’t believe we finally have it in our garage, I’m the luckiest girl on the block ;-)

I took delivery of my X75D this morning and it’s so sexy! Shiny solid black exterior with all soft, white interior..the paint looks like a mirror, I love the graphite trim and it drives like a dream. Taking my sexy X for tint and paint protection tomorrow. The hubs and I picked it up at the Costa Mesa service/delivery center; we were told they delivered 60 Tesla’s yesterday and 40 were being handed over today! I can’t believe we finally have it in our garage, I’m the luckiest girl on the block ;-)
What is this, a letter to Penthouse? You can't start a "this kind of thing never happens to me" thread, unless you are going to follow it up with some hot centerfold pics. Now get that camera out and let's see some of those X rated pics.

congrats! welcome to the tesla family!

Reactions: Tracey corselli
heres my new car bearing it all. just got it new and detailed last saturday. still honeymooning.
35413506_1519718888139711_1592223421205315584_o.jpg
35418398_1519718034806463_7070074618043695104_o.jpg
IMG_1720.jpg

Got any pictures of this graphite trim ?

Reactions: ZEPHYRHATS
@dethman.. This was our 4th Tesla delivery at the Costa Mesa store. You sure can tell Tesla is growing and in demand. My first Tesla was purchased in 2014. The delivery experience back then made you feel really special, just as special as Tesla is as a car and brand. You walked up to your car to see a huge red and silver bow on the windshield, there was a table set up behind the car with a sign that said both my husband and my name with a “welcome to the Tesla family” and a little bag of swag. The “keys” were displayed on the table in a box. The knowledgeable DS took their time walking through the car, and it was a more leisure experience.

Thursday, when we picked up our X, the inside was bustling with lots of people. There definitely was an excitement in the air when you walked in. I was immediately greeted by a sweet, young gal who took care of the paperwork before I could even look at the car. (Our DS assigned to us was nowhere to be found, we never even saw him that day). I could tell this may have been her first day or week on the job. I asked a few questions about the FWD’s and she had to defer to another DS. She even gave us inaccurate information regarding TACC. My daughter’s friend was more knowledgeable, I felt embarrassed for her, so I stopped asking questions. She was bubbly and really excited for us, so it didn’t take away too much from the initial experience. After the papers were signed, we went to see the car. We were pretty much told if we wanted to inspect the car, we should do it outside. They needed the space my car sat for another delivery and there was limited time inside. We did spend time combing over the basics outside. A detailer was on hand to address any of our concerns and fixed what he could, the others, another guy came over and made made a due bill. This just means they document what you’re unsatified with and you come back later to have them fixed. There were only a few, very MINOR issues. Honestly, If I didn’t have something to compare this delivery with, I would probably think it was great. I know it’s EOQ time and they’re moving lots of cars. As I said in my initial post, 60 cars were delivered the day before and 40 were delivered the day I got mine. It made me thrilled to see first hand Tesla is thriving, but It would have been nice not to have felt rushed. We LOVE our Teslas and I’m on cloud 9 now that I have my X.

if you are talking about mine... it was a Avery matte metallic frosty blue. i think it cost me around 4k or so. i also powdercoated the wheels and did some other detail stuff which made it actually more than that. i thought i was the only one on the planet with that color until i came across a guy in dubai who did the same. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: P85_DA