Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

a Tesla that makes coffee

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
hi folks,
here is my stupid but yet fun summer project: find how to attach a coffee brewer machine to my french Tesla Model S.
using capsules in a machine plugged to my 12 Volts plug would be rad. So when people ask me "yes, nice, but does it makes coffee" i could anwser YES!

i just don't know how possible it is, how to adapt it, what coffee machine could do that.
ideas welcome :)

Someday someone is going to have to figure out a great way to attach an inverter directly to the Tesla battery. The DC to DC connection that charges the 12-volt battery isn't powerful enough to do much. It would be nice to be able to plug my trailer into the Tesla and run it's kitchen off of that. Have outlets on the car that can run power equipment at a job site. Or like this thread suggests, run a Keurig. Whoever does it will have to communicate with the car to let it know the power is being taken. Perhaps one of the Tesla Killers will come out with a coffee maker and goad Tesla into engineering the inverter for their cars too.

-Randy

Handpresso! Because autopilot doesn't work everywhere and you need a caffeine fix :p

On the road

Handpresso.png