Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A woman decides to key a Tesla at a park in Charlotte -

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What a weird existence it must be for people like that, living in a human world with such a crude, primitive mind. I wonder if they feel any sense of purpose or ambition, or if they coast through every day acting on instinct, mostly reactive, just awaiting their death.

• Love
Reactions: C141medic and BZM3
Are you talking about ICE drivers in general? ;)

What the woman did is a criminal act of vandalism, but you want some insight into what might be some contributing factor look at your own attitude.

The arrogant and elitist attitudes sometimes associated with a brand like Tesla are part of the problem.

Certainly not the whole problem, still takes a degenerate to randomly vandalize others property.

?? doesn't the front cam catch it then? I get 4 videos on mine now front back and both sides
The front camera is not the wide angle camera so it normally does not catch much. The side camera and the super wide rear camera both have a chance of catching a plate or other details when they leave. I wish Tesla would switch to the wide front camera and enable the pillar cameras as well.

• Informative
Reactions: CMoZ
The front camera is not the wide angle camera so it normally does not catch much. The side camera and the super wide rear camera both have a chance of catching a plate or other details when they leave. I wish Tesla would switch to the wide front camera and enable the pillar cameras as well.
Ya I wondered initially why it wasn't just capturing from all available cameras

What the woman did is a criminal act of vandalism, but you want some insight into what might be some contributing factor look at your own attitude.

The arrogant and elitist attitudes sometimes associated with a brand like Tesla are part of the problem.

Certainly not the whole problem, still takes a degenerate to randomly vandalize others property.
So...blame the victim, but only a little. This reminds me of the officer's reaction when a vandal signed his name on the side of my car. The clever man caught the vandal, but thought I bore some responsibility because I had a cool car!

Reactions: BZM3

So...blame the victim, but only a little. This reminds me of the officer's reaction when a vandal signed his name on the side of my car. The clever man caught the vandal, but thought I bore some responsibility because I had a cool car!
Yikes - @SSedan just needs some warm milk...