TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

A Word of Thanks

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by WhitestoneFarm, Apr 19, 2015.

Tags:
  1. WhitestoneFarm

Huge shoutout to Tesla for participating in our small non-profit Montessori school's touch-a-truck fundraiser yesterday. Tesla was so kind as to send along an Ocean Blue Model S and Colin to our event where kids of all ages (parents especially!) swarmed all over the car, getting the chance to experience it for themselves. I had so many people ask me what my connection was to Tesla and how I was able to talk them into participating in our event. Well, I'm an owner of a Model S and Tesla is one of the most down-to-Earth, personable companies out there! Thanks, Tesla, for helping to make our event the best fundraiser in our school's history :)

2. CalDreamin

CalDreamin Member

Awesome! :smile:

3. TES-E

TES-E Member

Well Done everyone!!

4. Electric700

Electric700 Active Member

Wow, that's awesome that it worked out so well!

5. Clprenz

Clprenz Member

Sounds great! Nice to know they are participating in things now! They had previously declined to come to a school event and test drive for me. Glad I had some great Tesla owners pitch in and help out!

6. bjwModelS

bjwModelS Member

Ocean blue Model S pics please??? :)

7. Robert.Boston

Robert.Boston Model S VIN P01536

You'll find those HERE.