Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

A4 or model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yeah, but because build quality is far more important than leaving a usable planet for future generations . . . .

Jeesh.
I hope you are also a vegetarian. If not, I'd remind you about glass houses. Meat consumption has a larger effect on your carbon footprint than the car you drive.

Nobody is perfect, and we all (well, the vast majority of us) choose our trade-offs, even those of us who care deeply about preserving the earth. Few of us live pristine, wholly selfless lives.

• Informative
Reactions: mmd
I hope you are also a vegetarian. If not, I'd remind you about glass houses. Meat consumption has a larger effect on your carbon footprint than the car you drive.

Nobody is perfect, and we all (well, the vast majority of us) choose our trade-offs, even those of us who care deeply about preserving the earth. Few of us live pristine, wholly selfless lives.
I like whiskey too!

• Love
Reactions: WhiskySTL
Don't listen to people telling you that you can't cross shop, or that they're very different, etc.

I cross shopped the S4 vs. the Tesla. I liked the interior of the S4 more, it was more... plush. The S4 was also manual, which is also what I wanted.

I test drove each, but in the end the Tesla won. I got used to the interior and kind of like the minimalism now.

Try both, see what you like and don't like, and chose one.