Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Abbreviated Model X Delivery Checklist

FalconFuel

Sep 27, 2020
California
So!

I posted a checklist for delivery days here some time ago and wanted to provided a shortened checklist that will just help you check the major pieces and get going.

My Model X Delivery Day Checklist

I still think a checklist is necessary because it will still be up to you to accept or reject the delivery and what better time to make sure you don't have a lemon than just before you take the thing.

-> of note, once you select "accept delivery" from your account, the car is yours no matter what you find. You'd have to schedule a service appointment yourself which may be a better choice than just roundly rejecting delivery.
-> also I don't recommend hunting for panel gaps from an aesthetic point of view, look for day light otherwise you'll just be told it is within specifications. Think safety and function.

Abbreviated Checklist: Model X Delivery-Pickup Checklist 2.0.docx

Updated Full Checklist: Model X Delivery-Pickup Checklist 1.2.docx

YouTube/IG/Twitter: Falcon Fuel

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC