Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ABC News audio irregularity

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
One of my usual audio choices is ABC news. However, for some time it has been exhibiting strange behavior, and I don't know whether it is the station or the car: Each piece is a 3-minute segment. But each segment repeats, just once, then advances to the next segment.

Does your "3" exhibit the same behavior?

• Informative
Reactions: pilotSteve
One of my usual audio choices is ABC news. However, for some time it has been exhibiting strange behavior,
and I don't know whether it is the station or the car: Each piece is a 3-minute segment.
But each segment repeats, just once, then advances to the next segment.

Does your "3" exhibit the same behavior?

Cool. But not relevant - the issues the OP described are with a streaming station for ABC news delivered via slacker/tunein.

Thank you for the additional information which makes sense.

May be I'm wrong, but for me a 'station' is a radio station.

I think I would rather use the word 'channel' for a streaming program?

Now I'm puzzle how to call a streamed Internet radio station? (or a Web radio station) :)

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: SW2Fiddler
ABC streaming news is “stuck” playing the same set of stories downloaded about 6 weeks ago. I have rebooted amd shut down/restarted five different times over the last week hoping it would load fresh content but no change at all. Streaming podcasts like MacBreak Weekly seems to work normally, but ABC news is stuck in a time warp. Any ideas to fix?

I have solid wifi in the gar and generally good cellular and the no-updating does not change when driving between several cities.

Any ideas?

• Informative
Reactions: joelliot