Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About to give up. Please help :/

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all, I’ve contacted tesla multiple times, posted in here, talked on the phone with Tesla, and tried EVERYTHING humanly possible, and I still can’t see my safety score. I enrolled in the beta queue 2 weeks ago today, and have been driving very safely, but was never able to see my score. Today i even tried opting out of the beta queue, and opting back in and going for a drive. This did not work either. I am lost. I am at the point of giving up. I have been very excited about this since the day I pressed the button, and I am sad that I wasted 2 weeks on the mission to get the beta. Any last ideas to get it to work? And by opting out and opting back in, did i completely reset my progress? Has my progress even been seen by tesla? :(
I’ve reinstalled the app, signed in and out, i’m on the owner account, i’m on 2021.32.22, app is 4.1.1, i obviously have FSD hardware and the button, i’ve restarted my phone, EVERYTHING!
Thank you guys. Hope i can figure it out. If not then i’ll just wait till it comes out to the masses.

...tried EVERYTHING humanly possible...

Sorry for the problems. I think you did everything you could. How about borrowing someone's phone and install Tesla app?

An informal alternative is to use a data tracking service like Teslafi.com which gives you a free 15 days to try out or TeslaScope.com but I think you need a referral to get 30 days free to try.

• Informative
Reactions: aerodyne
Which phone an OS version do you have, and where are you looking for the Safety Score? It’s an entry on the main app screen, though I had read earlier that it was under Updates (it’s not).

It is right underneath the Updates link. It is not "under" Updates as in you have to click into Updates to see it. English can be confusing sometimes :D

Hey all, I’ve contacted tesla multiple times, posted in here, talked on the phone with Tesla, and tried EVERYTHING humanly possible, and I still can’t see my safety score. I enrolled in the beta queue 2 weeks ago today, and have been driving very safely, but was never able to see my score. Today i even tried opting out of the beta queue, and opting back in and going for a drive. This did not work either. I am lost. I am at the point of giving up. I have been very excited about this since the day I pressed the button, and I am sad that I wasted 2 weeks on the mission to get the beta. Any last ideas to get it to work? And by opting out and opting back in, did i completely reset my progress? Has my progress even been seen by tesla? :(
I’ve reinstalled the app, signed in and out, i’m on the owner account, i’m on 2021.32.22, app is 4.1.1, i obviously have FSD hardware and the button, i’ve restarted my phone, EVERYTHING!
Thank you guys. Hope i can figure it out. If not then i’ll just wait till it comes out to the masses.

If you’re using an iPhone, update to the newest available version of iOS. That’s what finally got my Safety Score to show after first trying everything else.

Full disclosure: I’ve since opted back out since driving to satisfy Safety Score is no fun in a metropolitan area.

Reactions: DaveG_NJ
If you’re using an iPhone, update to the newest available version of iOS. That’s what finally got my Safety Score to show after first trying everything else.

Full disclosure: I’ve since opted back out since driving to satisfy Safety Score is no fun in a metropolitan area.
I actually just updated to ios 15 a few minutes ago. Still nothing, but i’ve heard from some people that it wasn’t instant after they updated. Maybe i need to go on a drive now?

Sorry for the problems. I think you did everything you could. How about borrowing someone's phone and install Tesla app?

An informal alternative is to use a data tracking service like Teslafi.com which gives you a free 15 days to try out or TeslaScope.com but I think you need a referral to get 30 days free to try.
I have the trial for teslafi.com but cannot find safety score on there either…

Update: went on a 20 min drive. Parked, restarted the app, and nothing… this is getting old

• Informative
Reactions: Big Earl
I have the trial for teslafi.com but cannot find safety score on there either…
Did you go to the "settings"->"Account" Then under the tab of "Account": Make sure you do the check box Safety Score Leaderboard and make sure to "Save Settings"

1633988424875.png

Last edited:
Did you go to the "settings"->"Account" Then under the tab of "Account": Make sure you do the check box Safety Score Leaderboard and make sure to "Save Settings"

View attachment 720351
Well shoot. I just found it, and it says safety score is/was 96% and miles is at 130?? I definitely drove a lot more than 130 miles since i pressed the button. I’d say more like 500-800. I didn’t keep track.

My question is this. Literally an hour ago i said screw it and opted out and went on a joy ride. Now what? Can i opt back in and keep my supposed 96%? Has anyone heard anything regarding this?

You don’t need to join the Safety Score leaderboard in TeslaFi to see your own Safety Score displayed there. I’m not part of the leaderboard but I still see my Safety Score in TeslaFi.

I can see the Safety Score in the Tesla app on my iPhone using iOS 14.8, so 15 isn’t required. I’m not in the FSD Beta yet, but others have reported that the Safety Score disappears from the app once you get the Beta.

You don’t need to join the Safety Score leaderboard in TeslaFi to see your own Safety Score displayed there. I’m not part of the leaderboard but I still see my Safety Score in TeslaFi.

I can see the Safety Score in the Tesla app on my iPhone using iOS 14.8, so 15 isn’t required. I’m not in the FSD Beta yet, but others have reported that the Safety Score disappears from the app once you get the Beta.
Oh ok that makes sense. And it’s funny. I realized that it was under my nose the whole time. My only question now is that if i opt back in, did i lose my 2 weeks of scoring?

Oh ok that makes sense. And it’s funny. I realized that it was under my nose the whole time. My only question now is that if i opt back in, did i lose my 2 weeks of scoring?
The FAQ doesn't mention that subject so I won't know until you'll do an experiment and report back.

The possibilities are:

1) You re-start fresh by erasing your past records for Safety Score.

2) You re-start with all your past records for Safety Score intact.