Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About to order my MY, which delivery center. Devon PA, or Cherry Hill NJ?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've read some bad experiences at Cherry Hill, but not much from Devon PA. Can anyone that took delivery from either center chime in?

Cherry Hill is closer, but I wouldn't mind the drive to Devon, PA if the experience is better. (Better prepped, checked vehicle before customer pick up)

Thanks all

Past history says you cannot refer yourself.

But you will get a referral code you can give to others.

Many times, the sales advisor may give the referral to a friend or someone else if its not presented by you the buyer.

Its free supercharging .. 1000 miles/6 months. But, you do get entered to win a Tesla (dont be shocked to find the hardcore YouTube channel folks always seem to get them).

I've read some bad experiences at Cherry Hill, but not much from Devon PA. Can anyone that took delivery from either center chime in?

Cherry Hill is closer, but I wouldn't mind the drive to Devon, PA if the experience is better. (Better prepped, checked vehicle before customer pick up)

Thanks all

Picked up our MY on 8/1/20 @ Devon. I was happy with their attentiveness and helpfulness. They were very very very busy while we were there and I was still pleased with the amount of time and assistance offered to us. By busy I mean they delivered 3 or 4 more MY's and did multiple test drives during our delivery.

Reactions: Fred42
Devon is more of a normal spread out dealership. Cherry hill location is so cramped and delivery cars are kept somewhere offsite. Devon they are just dropped on lot next to building. Go Devon if you want your car moved around less by lot hands.