Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

About white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The white interior requires more clean up than the black, and it is true that more chance to get stained. My car is about a year old. Please, see the attached the driver side seat cushion cover ( it can be wiped off with wet tissue though)
My back middle seat stained from the day one, but I didn’t notice it when I pick up the car.
A045EF32-FE71-4907-A822-89374C88B835.jpeg
FD145392-6041-4E96-B89C-3E01406A2466.jpeg

• Informative
Reactions: Okninja
The white interior requires more clean up than the black, and it is true that more chance to get stained. My car is about a year old. Please, see the attached the driver side seat cushion cover ( it can be wiped off with wet tissue though)
My back middle seat stained from the day one, but I didn’t notice it when I pick up the car.
View attachment 534210 View attachment 534211
:eek::eek:

• Funny
Reactions: dc121gw
Love the white and it gets a lot of reaction....but the only reason I may opt for black in the future is because the Model 3 already is a bit of fishbowl when looking into the car from the front... and having the bright white interior only makes the driver/occupants even more visible... was kind of thinking I like the more stealthy feature of the black interior in that passengers tend to be more hidden.
Window tint will solve that issue. :cool:

I went with black because I have a friend with white interior and it shows dirt very easily - especially in the cracks and nooks where small debris can collect. He has to constantly clean it to keep them looking new. Stains will come out easily though so no problems there. I also prefer look of an all black interior, so the decision was much easier for me.

Would your friend happen to be a slob (or have young kids)? :)

White is the most stunning interior choice by far, but... I choose black for privacy reasons and the fact I don’t always have time to clean off color variants caused by certain colors. I have clients who ride with me and protecting their privacy is important as well as making sure the interior is pleasing to the eye.

...this is specific for my situation though. I would have otherwise chosen White Interior.

I wanted to get them, but I do too many sports, surfing included where I get in the car with a dirty wetsuit or other gear. Even if it didn't stain it seemed silly for me to be wiping down my seats that I paid extra for. They do look nice though!

I wanted to get them, but I do too many sports, surfing included where I get in the car with a dirty wetsuit or other gear. Even if it didn't stain it seemed silly for me to be wiping down my seats that I paid extra for. They do look nice though!

Black seats have been getting whitish stains from moisture as posted on other threads, so don’t feel so confident you can abuse your seats without consequences. Also the black head rests have had a strange blistering effect posted on other threads.

Both interiors are susceptible to damage, so might as well get the one that looks great — white!

I am the only one not having a reflection issue with tinted windows? No complaints with the white dash.

Everyone with a white dash will have this issue in the right sunlight conditions (and i'm sure even the wooden ones do this too). The question is if it bothers you. Sometimes it is annoying to me, most of the time it isn't
afff787f-d348-4c6d-a25c-a90b0ad255a3-jpeg.434069