Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

ABRP Missing Supercharger - Rochester NH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Wondering if anyone has knowledge on how to correct missing Superchargers. Missing from ABRP, NOT Tesla. One I'm looking at is in Rochester, NH (290 N Main St, Rochester, NH 03867, USA) It's been online since 12/26/2019 so it hardly seems like it's a simple omission. It's 8 stations and 150KW and in Plugshare people have been leaving charging comments as recent as 2/25/23 with no issues noted. But it's just not there on ABRP. I haven't found a way to contact ABRP or a way to add it to the system. Trying to plan a trip from Tucson, AZ to western Maine and this would be the last charging stop before home in Maine.

Appreciate it if anyone knows how to correct. It does show up on supercharge.info and they say if it's there it should be showing in ABRP, but it's not for whatever reason. Thanks!

It's known in ABRP:
1677531756279.png
<

Are you sure your planning just didn't need it? Also note that as you look at a planned route, ABRP tends to not show many other SCs around since it's not planning on using them. But if you look before you plan a route you should see it...

It's known in ABRP:
View attachment 912029<

Are you sure your planning just didn't need it? Also note that as you look at a planned route, ABRP tends to not show many other SCs around since it's not planning on using them. But if you look before you plan a route you should see it...
Well, not sure what happened unless someone else read this and added it, but it's there now for me on the same route plan where it was not before. It didn't even show up as grayed out as my route passed through Rochester. This was on the Macbook app but also didn't show up as red or gray on my iphone app. It is there now. So that is outstanding!

It was a 3010 mile route and Rochester was the only one that didn't show up (at all - even if not for charging) Here's what it looked like before I posted the message above. You can see where it routed me down to Hookset NH in order to make it home since there was nothing shoing in Rochester. I had input the 290 N Main St as that is the address of that charger. Anyways... thanks for the reply. Problem solved... somehow!
Screenshot 2023-02-27 at 3.16.25 PM.png

Reactions: GtiMart