Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Absolute necessary Check List for Model Y?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Tesla has done much better in terms of quality at time of delivery. Don't stress too much about it and just check for major panel gaps or scratches or nicks as you would any car. Same for interior, just for any rips or tears or anything loose.

Insurance, i say get at least 3-5 quotes from different companies as each one differs by location, age, years licensed, if married, occupation and prior accidents if any.

Upvote 0
Check You tube there are some comprehensive check lists there that is shared. I would check the latest videos as they would speak to the more recent issues.

I have watched a few and it seems that at pick-up you don't have a choice but to take the possession (Assuming there are no Critical issues). Any non-critical issues will then be remedied via service centre appointment. Is that correct? For those that have gone through this, please confirm.

Thanks

Upvote 0
Check You tube there are some comprehensive check lists there that is shared. I would check the latest videos as they would speak to the more recent issues.

I have watched a few and it seems that at pick-up you don't have a choice but to take the possession (Assuming there are no Critical issues). Any non-critical issues will then be remedied via service centre appointment. Is that correct? For those that have gone through this, please confirm.

Thanks
I am sure you can reject the delivery during the pick up day, Please correct me if I am wrong.

Upvote 0