TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Vendor Abstract Ocean Black Friday Specials now on!

Discussion in 'Interior, Exterior, and Detailing - Sponsored' started by Abstract Ocean, Nov 24, 2016.

1. Abstract Ocean

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I suspect most of you will have received an email as a few of the names on the orders today look familiar, but just in case, swing by before Sunday to snag some great deals....remember, Christmas is just around the corner, and everything we sell fits' nicely in a stocking :) The main deal is the more you spend, the more you save, and for those outside of the US, free shipping! Plus a secret tip for TMC'ers, you can also stack a coupon code on top of all the other reductions.

There's also a couple of specials for just this weekend. The first one I never expected to sell, but having upgraded my Model S this year, I realized how lame the blind spot detection is. So after trying loads of mirrors, we settled on these as being the best option to blend with the S/X mirrors - no bezel, and great clarity. 40% off for this weekend. And if you're travelling, our leather luggage tags are at an all-time low of just $6.59.

2. pslawing

pslawing Member

Do you need a special code to get the discounts?

3. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

no, deducted at checkout.

• Like x 1
  4. Ormond

Ormond Member

I really like my silicone fob pockets. I need the mirrors. Who wants to be my Secret Santa? :D

5. pete8314

pete8314 Vendor

Sure, if you'll be ours :)