Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Abstract Ocean receives cease and desist letter from Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
After March 26 they cannot sell any products with the Tesla logo on them. I'm not associated with the company but wanted to pass the word on in case anyone is wanting to purchase anything from them like their popular puddle lights with the Tesla logo. Items like that will no longer be available after next week.

I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. Of course, there's tons of unlicensed stuff on Amazon/eBay. I do like the puddle lights, though. Tesla probably spent more on lawyer salaries than they would if they just put in decent puddle/footwell lighting.

Reactions: gaswalla
Boo. Bad PR. All Tesla stuff can be to Tesla’s advantage. I have a car load of Abstract Ocean products in and on my 2018 M3 LR AWD. Those things make me smile and they make my Tesla better. Sure hope the Chief Girl (aka Chrystal) and her hub can still make a go of this. Loved the company. Guess they were too successful ... which, in any other world, would be a ;)good thing. Elon, get a life on this one! o_O :mad: :eek::( Abstract Ocean, hang in there.
1616195858097.png

Reactions: outdoors