Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Abstract Ocean vs Taptes?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Any has experiences with both accessories online stores? I know Taptes is based in Hong Kong and their items are cheaper than abstract ocean, but is the quality worse? I have a bunch of stuff I want to order but for now I'm not sure if I should risk Taptes or just go with the more expensive abstract ocean.

Thanks in advance.

I have two model 3s and a Taptes wireless charger in each of them. The ship time is understandably slow, but I think it's worth it. Both chargers have been working great for us. They look good and the price was right.

I've also ordered a few things from AO in the past for my S (magnetic phone mount, lights, etc.) and I've always been happy with their products as well.

Reactions: 525SNAP
Have bought stuff from both companies without issue. Got the wireless charger from TapTes, and a number of fob pockets from Abstract Ocean.

Same for me, I had some minor issues with orders from both (my fault not theirs) and both companies were quick to sort out for me free or charge. I think Abstract Ocean is slightly better quality, the console wraps were very good. Also for the wireless charger from TapTes and really happy with it, but it wasn’t very quick to arrive.

Ordered a bunch of accessories (screen protector, center console wrap, door handle vinyls, center console tray...) from Abstract Ocean. Service and shipping were great. I'm thinking of ordering the wireless charging mat from Taptes.

I have ordered from both. Abstract Ocean shipping was extremely fast and TapTes was slow from China. As well AO is there for you if you have ANY issues with their products. Excellent communication and terrific customer service.

IMG_20191017_175957.jpg
IMG_20190916_191823.jpg

Seat cover from Taptes. I love it although my wife thinks I am too crazy to select two different colors for front and back seat.

Like many other posts above, I ordered a few things from this two company. Am happy with every product I receive. Enjoy your shopping.

I've ordered from both also. I will say I've had excellent Customer Service from Taptes. Quick email responses and they are willing to make things right if you have a complaint. Of course the one downside is the wait to get the replacement products....

I've only ordered from Abstract Ocean, but have nothing but good things to say.

Quick shipping, great customer service.

I actually have an order on the way for valve stem caps, I lost 2 of them while airing up my tires last week.