Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Abu Dhabi and Dubai, UAE

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Upper right corner, search function: Dubai :)

The interest for Tesla in UAE has been tremendous. The latest incentives from Dubai RTA and DEWA will certainly help accelerate the trend, although, even without those, the cars sell like cakes.

I wish Abu Dhabi kept the pace of Dubai, with incentives and developing infrastructure, but that doesn't seem to be the case (for now).

Upper right corner, search function: Dubai :)

The interest for Tesla in UAE has been tremendous. The latest incentives from Dubai RTA and DEWA will certainly help accelerate the trend, although, even without those, the cars sell like cakes.

I wish Abu Dhabi kept the pace of Dubai, with incentives and developing infrastructure, but that doesn't seem to be the case (for now).
Thank you

I've never really joined much forums in my life despite being a reasonably techy millennial..... I'm hoping Abu Dhabi will catch up on the trend, but as usual we're always a step behind Dubai. I see that you work as an air traffic controller in Macedonia where does abu dhabi come into play? Do you train people here?

Tesla UAE owners get-together last weekend at the Jumeirah Golf Estates. Around 35 owners with their cars and families, great times with great people, all sharing the same passion. Our next get-together will be planned hopefully for January at the Yas Marina F1 circuit in Abu Dhabi, with Teslas racing on the circuit in valet mode.

Hello UAE! I am a current owner of a Model S and Model X in the US and have visited the UAE a few times in the last couple years. I am getting ready to take delivery of a new Tesla Model 3 in the next few weeks. Would anyone in the UAE be interested in buying the car by any chance? I haven't decided if I am going to keep it or sell it. I figured since people in the UAE won't see one for quite a while I would check there first. The last time I visited UAE had just gotten their first pop up store in the mall.

Quick question UAE folks: are there many original Roadsters in the Emirates? I know a couple were sold there new and I imagine a few have been imported. Do people know about the original Roadster there? Is there interest?

I'm not aware of any current Roadsters in the UAE, although I imagine there must be a few in private garages of the Sheikhs. There is info on these forums about some Roadsters being imported to the UAE back in the day when ADWEA was a significant stakeholder in Tesla (back in 2010/2011)... Funny (or not) enough, ADWEA sold most of their 10% ownership in Tesla just before the stocks started to rise, in 2012... not the best investment move, I imagine (au contraire).