Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Abusive Member: @WhiteCap

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Canuck

Nov 30, 2013
South Surrey, BC
The member @WhiteCap has already caused one valued and long time member here to leave. This valued member was driven away by the abuse of @WhiteCap. So instead of a valuable and contributing member supported here, we have an abusive member. The Admins will know who that valuable member was, and will recall when he posted this:

ADMINS - Please delete my account and all associated posts. I came to this forum to learn and to help. I have offered a tremendous amount of my knowledge in electrical engineering from the past 32 years as well as life's experiences.

He went on to say that @WhiteCap looked up his profile and "Disliked" a ton of his past posts. I recently brought that up in a post to @WhiteCap by saying this to him (he registered as a "she" but I don't buy it):

I checked out his [@WhiteCap's] stats after you posted this [it was a post reminding @WhiteCap how he drove away the valuable member above] since I know the thread you are referring to and the member he lashed out at and went to all of that member's previous posts and disliked them, just for the "fun" of it.

Seriously @WhiteCap you have received only 4 likes and given 109 dislikes to people? Is your life that miserable that you take pleasure in spending your time disliking posts? You might want to see a shrink because life's too short to be such a tormented soul that you need to try to bring down others others to make you feel better. Life doesn't work that way. The more you give positively, the more you receive back, and life gets better. Try it sometime.

I knew @WhiteCap would do the same thing to me after he read my post above -- that is, he would look me up, and "Dislike" my posts (regardless of the content of those posts), so I locked down my profile before I posted the quote above. However, that only made things more difficult for him but it did not stop him. He went through the thread this is posted in and "Disliked" all of my prior posts, regardless of their content. Also, I went to check out his profile page just now, and he locked it down. I guess I surprised him when he looked at mine to Dislike my posts and it was locked. Ha - got you @WhiteCap!

The purpose of this post is to find out if the Admins here condone this ongoing harassment? @WhiteCap got away with impunity once. Will they allow it again? That is, will they allow the "Dislike" button to be used to harass members rather than as a comment on a specific post (still childish but that is its purpose)?

I don't really care about @WhiteCap. He obviously has a miserable life and is about the lowest form of pond scum. He can't get to me so please know that I am making this public to shame him publicly. While I understand people who may reply that I should PM the admins, or "Report' a post, I have a specific purpose in making this a new thread. @WhiteCap has earned it.

I would like the Admins to ask @WhiteCap why is he harassing members by going through their prior posts and Disliking the posts regardless of the content, and if he does not have proper answer, which we know he does not, then they ban him and his IP address. Or, the Admins could take some other action. I respect the hard volunteer work of the Admins here and all I ask from them is an answer of why they won't ban @WhiteCap and his IP if they do not ban him.

Acquiescence is deemed acceptance and @WhiteCap's extremely abusive behaviour should be punished and not accepted. Let's hope the Mods/Admins take appropriate action.

Last edited:
giphy.gif