Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

AC blowing very hot air and loud noises

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey guys! First time posting.
I have a 2019 Model X a few weeks ago and I love it!
However yesterday I noticed the car’s AC wasn’t working correctly, it was only getting cold once it got to 45 mph or highway driving. Thought could be a software glitch so I reset with the steering wheel and nothing improved. I let it sit overnight, and then this morning it was blowing hot, very hot air. But once I got on the freeway it was fine. When I was work I noticed it wasn’t cooling properly. I have the “maintain 105 degrees” setting on but it was over 120 degrees in the car. Went in the car after work and it was still blowing very hot air. Looked up some solutions on here and tried a lot of things: messing with the AC settings (on/off etc.), turning the car completely on and off, walking away, etc. I finally just accepted my fate and went home. But when I got home and got out of the car it was making VERY loud clicking. I’ve never heard it make this sound before. I plugged it in to charge and it was making the clicking with a loud humming noise. I’m almost certain it’s the coolant system for the battery and the AC but I’m looking for opinions since the car hasn’t self diagnosed an issue.

Add on: the issue started after I got a car wash. I hope that didn’t attribute to the issue.