TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

AC Cycling

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by Pbaker, Jun 8, 2020.

1. Pbaker

Pbaker Supporting Member

Driving around yesterday, and AC would run for a couple minutes and then the fan would stop for about 2 seconds and start back up. Even restarted the MCU and it continued. Did this for about 90 minutes of driving and now it's fine, anyone else see this issue?
    M3LR RWD

2. Matsayz

Matsayz Member

Hit the microphone and say “bug report” and the issue. Then submit a service request and note the time of the bug report you submitted (multiple might help btw as you notice it tap the microphone and repeat).

Tesla can see your car and issues for about 5-10days but only when you let them know about the issue.

• Informative x 1
    • Like x 1
  3. Pbaker

Pbaker Supporting Member

Thanks!

• Like x 1
  4. Insilin

Insilin Member

My car is doing this exact same thing the last few days. Did you get any info from Tesla? It stops for me once the car cools down and stops blowing the fans on max.

5. kenderu

kenderu Member

I've been having this problem for the past month, and my SC hasn't been able to pinpoint the issue yet. After some googling tonight I've found this.